Implant Training for Dental Nurses
This course will provide:
* Introduction to Implant Dentistry– giving dental nurses the knowledge of different procedures and techniques with a sound understanding of the nurses role.
* Instruments, components & materials– an introduction to the commonly used instruments, components and materials that you will become familiar with so you know when and how these are used.
* Hands On-Use: an implant surgical kit to place an implant in a plastic jawbone – yourself!
* Set-up Procedures– you will learn the basics of asepsis and the requirements for draping, gowning and sterile conditions.
* Set-down Procedures– you will learn how to clear away after a surgical procedure, decontamination procedures and instrument processing.
LOCATION: Dental Confidence Ltd, 24 Westwood Road, Southampton, SO17 1DN
DATE: Saturday May 30th 2020
Whether your practice refers to a surgical partner or places implants themselves- feel confident in assisting surgical and restorative procedures.
To register- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org