This full day course will introduce dental nurses to implant dentistry. Dental nurses will gain the knowledge of different procedures and techniques with a sound understanding of the nurses role.
How to book
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am – 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TO BE CONFIRMED
Cost : £195.00
What you will experience...
- Instruments, components & materials– an introduction to the commonly used instruments, components and materials
- Hands-on implant surgical kit familiarity
- Theory and practical asepsis and the requirements for draping, gowning and sterile conditions.
- Post-surgery Set-down Procedures
- GDC Development Outcomes – C, D